Computer Disaster Recovery is sometimes overlooked for software and database systems - until it is too late. Have you ever thought how your business would function if the computer systems and software vanished - it happens to someone everyday.
Whether from a virus, hacking or simply a fire or flood or other act of nature- there may come a time when you will experience a catastrophic loss of computer data. The primary objective of disaster recovery planning is to protect the organization in the event that all or part of its operations and/or computer services are rendered unusable.
Using a safe and secure ways we can protect your critical data from loss due to hackers, employee theft, system failure, and natural disasters. We offer data recovery solutions tailored specifically to your business' IT needs.
Computer Disaster Recovery Issues to Keep in Mind:
- Have you ever had a hard disk fail?
- Could your data survive fire/theft?
- You insure your property, why not the same for your data?
- Do you back up the software and databases on a regular basis?
- Do you keep a copy off site?
- How much information are you willing to re-enter if you can figure out where you need to start?
- Would you have access to the database or software if you couldn't get to the office?
- Do you backup the software to a server which in turn is backed up by the computer department?
- Is your software included in your company's business continuity plan?
According to Score.org:
A Company that experiences a computer outage lasting more than 10 days will never fully recover financially. 50 percent will be out of business within five years.
- An estimated 25 percent of businesses do not reopen following a major disaster.
- 70 percent of small firms that experience a major data loss go out of business within a year.
Of companies experiencing catastrophic data loss:
- 43% of companies never reopened.
- 51% of companies closed within 2 years.
- 80% of companies that do not recover from a disaster within one month are likely to go out of business.
- 75% of companies without business continuity plans fail within three years of a disaster.
- Companies that aren’t able to resume operations within ten days (of a disaster hit) are not likely to survive.
Of those businesses that experience a disaster and have no emergency plan:
- 43 percent never reopen; of those that do reopen.
- Only 29 percent are still operating two years later.
Green Up IT, Inc. is committed to helping you insure business continuity in the event of disaster or data loss – the stakes are simply too high to ignore when your business’ success can be easily insured with proper preparation and planning.
- Complete disaster recovery planning and documentation.
- Disaster plan verification and testing.
- Regular plan updates.